You think you qualify for training a professional audience?
We welcome any proposal from artists, researchers, educators or developers.
Please don’t send us a classic curriculum. Be yourself.
You should be able to:
– interact and guide a group of people enthusiasticly
– work independently, trustworthy and open
– specialize in a topic that is both approachable and innovative
– teach dynamically
Don’t hesitate to propose topics related to art & technology, psychology/sociology/education, new energy sources or something unexpected. We promote an open caleidoscopic world-view and we will consider any relevant suggestion.
Send us a note:
– with a short description of yourself.
– A 7-line description of the topic and content of your proposal + a 1-phrase pitch
– Your preferred and available weekdays for giving trainings
Mail this to: email@example.com