Processing is a very accessible programming language, conceived with the needs of creatives & designers in mind. Specifically focussing on developing highly-customized, unique data visualizations and graphics for integration in a live- or offline presentation setup, for websites implementation, communication purposes, etc.
In which way can we further your practice?
– Getting to know programming basics oriented towards the visualization of complicated data
– Create appealing info graphics, inspiring and human-responsive representations of data sets
– Integrate empowering visualizations into your product or service presentations
– Inform audiences at congresses and live-events
We train or advice on the following matters:
– Introduction to the processing language
– Coding conventions
– Interaction with outside world
– Story to code.
– Loops and conditional statements
– User-interaction using keyboard and mouse
– Object-oriented coding.
– Using libraries and advanced drawing modes.
– Working with external vector files (svg)
– Interactive animations
– Time depended actions
– Using libraries
– Use of controllers
– Implementation into an existing workflow
We co-create innovative projects.
For more info regarding this specific training/service, please contact: email@example.com