Adobe After Effects is a widespread image-compositing tool, which allows you to create multi-layered and dynamic 3D-animations. You can see it as an extension of Adobe Premiere or Photoshop, where you start mounting moving images, not in a linear succession, but as a layered collage of moving fragments. You can make them move relative to each other, changing and blending in 3 dimensions. You can see it as a gateway to the world of special-effects as used in the audiovisual media, art and entertainment businesses worldwide. Highly complementary to Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign and Premiere softwares.
In which way can we further your practice?
– Bringing your videos to the next level with dynamic title sequences or animated infographics
– Replacing specific parts in your video footage with upgraded animations or other video
– Integrating 3D-object, motion graphics or special effects in your movies
– Enhance your online or video-based communication
– Guidance and assistance on your personal or corporate projects
We train or advice on the following matters:
– Creating animated 3D-scenes with flat layers
– Simulating fluid movements
– Dynamic text integration
– 3D Camera movements & tracking
– Lighting & shadows
– The use of particles
We co-create innovative projects.
For info regarding this specific training/service, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org