Electronic research, prototyping and development is, was and will be the basis for technological hardware advancements. It is what computers, smart-phones, televisions, wireless connections, robots, home devices etc are made of. Knowledge in this field, joined with software programming skills (like Python, Processing, Arduino IDE,…) brings you all the power to create any technological device. These trainings provide you the core principles of electronics through the very popular & wide-spread learning platform Arduino. Just connect it to your computer through regular USB, download the free software, get the necessary components and off you go!
In which way can we further your practice?
– Learn the key concepts of electronics to apply in experimentation, prototyping or repairing/upgrading devices
– Get to understand how computers, tablets, television or other electronic devices work
– Teach a group of young people or novices about electronics in a fun, interactive way…
– Reinforce your professional skills in a competing job market
We train or advice on the following matters:
– Electronics & circuit theory
– Arduino board overview, workflow, functionality, inputs/outputs
– Connect with the Arduino software/IDE
– Building circuits /SMD
– Integrating sensors & actuators
– Network & Wireless protocols (Wifi, UTP,…)
– Programming and compiling
– Rapid prototyping & lean strategies
We co-create innovative projects.
For more info regarding this specific training/service, please contact: email@example.com