THIS IS FOR
Senior management, management teams, collaborative teams, single managers
Being understood is one of our major human needs. It starts with deep listening and careful assessment of the desires, intentions and orientation of all involved parties. Shared recognition and responsiveness can then serve to respectfully approach one another and provide a gateway for positive alternatives and a general consent, overcoming even the most complex of communication blocks and defusing potentially harming conflict.
IN WHICH WAY CAN WE FURTHER YOUR PRACTICE?
– Countering negative biases in internal or external corporate/workforce communication: criticism, bad reputation, anti-social behaviour, lack of motivation…
– Improving empathic relationship with and in-between your (co)-workers
– Creating a climate of positive engagement, mutual respect, fun and general alliance
– Supporting management communication in a personal or corporate crisis situation
WE TRAIN OR CONSULT ON THE FOLLOWING MATTERS
– The game-changing impact of deep listening and mutual understanding
– Empathic relationship building
– Non-violent communication
– Resolving communication crises – reduce general or personal tension in-between parties
– Allowing time and headspace for effective problem-solving
– Debunking deeply-embedded prejudices: racism, sexism, bullying,…
– Promote social inclusion, authentic interaction and constructive collaboration
– Empathy and creativity for workflow/productivity enhancement
– Empathy and creativity for renewed corporate strategy & innovation processes
– Living as continuous learning
For info regarding this training or consulting service, please contact: email@example.com
We specialize in customized services. If you didn’t find what you were looking for, don’t hesitate to ask. We might be able to help.