THIS IS FOR
Senior management, management teams, single managers
Each individual experiences a complex of dynamics when entering a collaborative group. The private self is being confronted and receives immediate feedback on possibly delicate matters like status/position, reciprocity, behaviorism, physical appearance, in/exclusion, leadership and decision-making, group identity, and much more. The whole is often, but not always, greater than the sum of its parts. How can you organise your team(s) in such a way that productivity is stimulated by interpersonal engagement, while focus on detail and effective results can be maintained through a more private working context, when it matters.
IN WHICH WAY CAN WE FURTHER YOUR PRACTICE?
– Eliminating inter-personal prejudices & discrimination: sexism, racism, bullying,…
– Identify & re-orient limiting group factors: improving general trust, coherence & alignment
– Strengthen individual/group motivation to increase productivity, public identity & market position
– Streamline the productive flow in tune with corporate philosophy, trust & optimistic dynamism
– Engaging spontaneous interactions, creativity and inspired ideation with constructive encounter-, feedback- and communication strategy
WE CONSULT ON THE FOLLOWING MATTERS
– Defining the groups’ culture, its character traits and orientation
– Identifying/reporting on bottlenecks, suggest towards group optimizations, develop implementation plan
– Mission, vision, communication & public identity alignment to shared perspective and goals
– Group engagement strategies: reciprocal communication and interaction, passion-to-task alignment & workflow optimization, achieving fun at work
– Stimulating authentic, non-conventional and surprisingly effective creativity in group
– Communication techniques to respectfully approach colleagues of any kind or hierarchy
– Sharing authentic/genuine messages, identity and philosophy to improve public image
– Evolving group leadership, constructive debating and natural decision-making
– Staying effective in group/work context…
– Dealing with or guiding introvert/extravert characteristics
For info regarding this consulting service, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
We specialize in customized services. If you didn’t find what you were looking for, don’t hesitate to ask. We might be able to help.