This training gives you the most relevant contemporary knowledge about 21st century product design, prototyping and end-product development. This might prove very relevant, since it enables non-industry-funded users to speed up, lower the cost and enhance the tangibility in developing new products and start business. It really can be market-disruptive and brings the control back to the initial creators/developers. From drawing the model in low-cost Computer Aided Design (CAD)-applications to preparing your designs for 3D-printing, laser-cutting and other prototyping processes, it co-realizes your ideas in a 3D-environment, while advising you on scaling-up ideas, developing them and bring them to market. This training is perfectly complementary with our 3D-printing, electronics, design or coding programs.
In which way can we further your practice?
– Conceptualize & design virtual 3D-models of your new product with easily accesible tools
– Prepare your designs for 3D-printing, laser-cutting, CNC-machines etc at no cost
– Develop full prototypes and present them rapidly to possible investors or clients
We train or advice on the following matters:
– Autodesk full overview and feature set
– Latest developments of lean design & go to market strategies
– Solid-body modeling
– Parametric design
– Choosing formats & materials
– Outsourcing for molding in any material
– Rapid-prototyping itinerary
– Preparing final product
We co-create innovative projects.
For info regarding this specific training/service, please contact: email@example.com