vvvv is a node-based, PC-programming environment specifically oriented towards interactive installments, prototyping and development of new communication pathways, used for product presentations, exhibitions, art works, events & shows,… It is designed to facilitate the interaction between audiovisual media, sensors or data with laser-, light- or sound sources, 2D or 3D objects, projection mappers, real-time motion graphics,… providing highly-advanced small or large scale customer or audience experiences.
In which way can we further your practice?
– Create highly-advanced, interactive & realtime 2d/3d animated cyber particles
– Design & setup impressive multi-projection installations
– Render professional grade texture effects in realtime
– Project any animation on irregular surfaces, preserving the intrinsic shape of your content
– Transform cluttered lists of data into visually attractive animations
– Integrate physical computing devices like Arduino, VR-sets, motion-sensing devices…
– Manipulate sound in unimagined, multidimensional ways
– Use motion tracking and detection for immersive audience experiences
We train or advice on the following matters:
– Setup & overview of the environment
– Object-based programming
– Connecting the physical world
– Integrating third party libraries & devices
– Rendering engines
– Generative design and projection mapping…
We co-create and consult on innovative projects.
For more info regarding this specific training/service, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org