A Raspberry Pi is a tiny, inexpensive, credit card-sized single-board & powerful computer that can be controlled remotely and/or plugs into a computer screen or TV, using a standard keyboard and mouse. It is a capable, little device enabling people to explore computing & learn to program. It is developed with the intention of stimulating the design and development of practical IoT (Internet of Things)-devices. One of the amazing things about this micro-computer, is its ability to be modified, hacked and adapted to diverse software & hardware development platforms, facilitating it’s integration into many experimentation, 3D-prototyping and product applications.
In which way can we further your practice?
– Learn computer hardware essentials and how to configure them to your needs
– Keep your R&D process in-house, keep it low-cost and make it happen much faster
– Program your own microcomputer and make it do whatever you want
– Interact with wireless devices, setting up the right networks
We train or advice on the following matters:
– Concept, overview and functionality of RP
– Install/setup Raspberry Pi-environment
– Connectivity – compatibility
– Get a Linux-environment running with the hardware
– Write & execute Python code for RP
– Network & security protocols
– Server & cloud integration
– Rapid prototyping & lean strategies
We co-create innovative projects.
For more info regarding this specific training/service, please contact: email@example.com