Arduino has become much more than a platform for low-entry making, tinkering and exploring physical and digital interactions. It has become a leading tool to learn and research about electronics (for prototyping) and basic programming in schools, universities, art centers,… The Arduino software environment is derived from C++, making it a stepping stone to learn the massive C-programming language, widely used in professional IT-businesses. These trainings focus mainly on the software component in Arduino. Naturally it can be combined with the electronics trainings and consultancy we provide, using the same platform or Raspberry Pi as a more advanced option.
In which way can we further your practice?
– Learn C++ basics of programming in a hands-on, appealing way
– Direct integration with physical hardware gives immediate feedback and speeds up the prototyping period considerably
– Very cheap way to engage in developing & prototyping your own products, no 3th party dependency anymore
– Fun and interesting experimentations in collaborative group context
We train or advice on the following matters:
– Arduino software overview, workflow and functionality
– Syntax, variables, functions, classes
– Exploring, importing and using libraries
– Connection with physical hardware
– Processing data lists, web-integration,…
– Communication protocols – wireless connections
– Network setups
We co-create innovative projects.
For more info regarding this specific training/service, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org