Adobe Indesign is the well-adapted partner in crime for Illustrator & Photoshop, focussing on professional layout & publication of all kinds of documents, brochures, web catalogues, books, magazines, whether it be for online or printed media communication. It is widely recognized and implemented for it’s flexibility, full feature set and integration with other software packages.
In which way can we further your practice?
– Learn how to lay out & publish documents, flyers and booklets
– Get skilled in balancing text and graphics in a visually appealing way
– Create a professional identity & look, taking you well beyond Microsoft Word
– Learn how to deliver a right file format, thankfully received by colleagues, professional printer or through the web.
We train or advice on the following matters:
– Learn different tools and navigate the interface
– Basics of good/bad design
– Working with different fonts
– Integrate graphics and text
– Working with objects & shapes
– Automated formatting
– Text flow, line breaks, tracking, columns, tabs, paragraphs
– Typography: baseline grid, text spacing, text balancing, tabs
– Color management and spaces, adding color to objects
– Importing and modifying graphics
– Printing and exporting: A simple PDF or going to proof, printers
We co-create innovative projects.
For info regarding this specific training/service, please contact: email@example.com