The importance of sound & music in video, exhibitions, presentations, interviews and online content is often underestimated. While visual communication is very immediate, easily digestible and recognizable, sound provides access to the subconscious layers of our perception. A good soundtrack sustaining a video creates the ‘meaning’ and emotional ‘attraction’ for the observer. We offer a wide variety of sound trainings, ranging from sound recording & processing, mixing, editing, music composition and more, whether for location or studio-related assignments. We encourage combined trainings with our video, film or coding-related programs.
In which way can we further your practice?
– Improve recording quality of your interviews, videos, music etc
– Boosting sound quality of pre-recorded audio
– Create vivid sound & music tracks for exhibitions, presentations,…
– Technical support for complicated sound installations, assignments both live & studio
– Programming innovative software for sound
– Broadcast-ready sound-finalization of video-productions
We train or advice on the following matters:
– Softwares like Ableton, Max for Live, Max/MSP, Logic, Protools, Nuendo, Adobe Premiere, Final Cut,…
– Principles of sound theory
– Audio-editing & mixing for video
– Sound synthesis & design
– Microphone & recording techniques
– Mixers & patching
– Programming & automation
– Mixing & mastering
– Creative and technical advice on studio or venue installation
We co-create innovative projects.
For info regarding this specific training/service, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org