3D Printing didn’t take off as fast-paced as presumed, but now it’s gradually gaining strength in it’s quality of output, speed, reliability and multidisciplinary, professional integration. It is an quintessential technology, disrupting the market of product design & development completely, allowing the creation of physical prototypes and experimentation in a locally controlled, very low-cost and much faster environment.
How can we further your practice?
– Learn all about 21st century prototyping and production
– Design 3D models in modern, capable and low-cost CAD-environments (Autodesk 360,…)
– Prepare models to be 3D-printed or molded in any plastic, metal or material you want
– Preproduction for laser-cutting, CNC machines,…
We train or advice on the following matters:
– Solid body modeling
– Parametric design
– Autodesk 360°
– Sketch Up Make
– Rapid prototyping protocols – lean strategy
– 3D Printer types/models
– 3D Printing facilities & modalities
– Conversion tools
– Formatting & output quality
– Finishing treatments & presentation
We co-create innovative projects.
For more info regarding this specific training/service, please contact: email@example.com